Mar 7, 2008

bored

i am really really really lazy to blog currently and losing the momentum to blog, except blogging for moolah. i am really serious when i say i nothing exciting happens to me now and then. i think my life is so bored. and it sucks. except for work, watch tv and sleep, basically there is nothing else for me to do. oh yeah, occassionally some shopping trips to those ever lousy shopping centres. so, you tell me what am i going to write?

sian hor, my life.. but what to do leh??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... If u think so deeply there is not much to do in life. What we should do is to find the charm frm our doing and pass the life time. don't think in that way.. U can't find any joy of living.

Anonymous said...

When I get in bored then I do one thing to leave the boringness I do keep walking until my legs doesnt go so tried and one other thing that I do some time that I listen hard metal music with high volume.

Anonymous said...

Don't get bored any more for a any silly reason. Because if you get bore in silly matter then you cant progress in life.

Anonymous said...

Ya like motivational poster I did. I listen hard metal music with high volume.

Eminem albums said...

but nobody of us has smth extremely interesting to write about every day!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8