Feb 2, 2008

so, by this time tomorrow,

i will be home. YAYYYYY!!! another YAAAYYYYY!!! wahahahaha.. i am so happy to go home. haven really packed all my stuff yet. i like to wait until the last minute to pack because in case i forgot anything, i can still pack without having to take out everything again and pack again.

this time round will be at home for 20 days. then only will be back in june again. 20 days are not bad already, since my bil can only just stay at home for only 10 days then he got to come bck here and WORK!! and he is already complaining... haha.

anyway, here's wishing everyone of you a very happy chinese new year!! Gong Xi Fatt Choi!! and there will be lesser posts too, maybe just some paid one.. hahaha..

2 comments:

Ti Albums said...

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good gains. If you know of any please share.
Kudos!

Visit my blog post: free music downloads

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8