Feb 2, 2008

gold coins

the price of golds, silvers, metals are now getting higher and higher. it has been a tradition for many people out there since long ago to buy gold to preserve one’s wealth and purchasing power. the us gold coins nowadays can easily offer investors one of the single best long-term investments today. it is very important for investors to study and have an up to date information about the investments. Monex Precious Metal is one of those investment companies which have a large and dedicated staffs to help you in serving your precious metals investments needs. last but not least, remember to becareful when making investments. remember, do not make decisions in a haste. study throughly and carefully is very important when making investments.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah price of gold

but sometimes i just fear that the dealer would cheat you

how would you know that it is not coated and pure gold bar? or coin?

Anonymous said...

I had a few ancient gold coins, But I dont want to sell those at all as those were the last memories of my Grandfather and those are the real gold, the one we can get in these days are not that valuable. But having gold is always a proud.

Best Penny Stocks

Anonymous said...

I beg your pardon, I have a few coins :)

Anonymous said...

I dont have any gold coins. lol

Anonymous said...

I have a lage box of silver coins from my college days when I worked for a video game company. You would be surprised at how many silver quarters are used to play video games!
I carried quarters in my pocket for when I counted my boss's money out of the games and would use them to buy the silver ones that had been used to play.
I averaged 2 a week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that very informative post.

Anonymous said...

There is a gold coin with me of the year 1857. This was given to me by my grandfather. I have also registered it on eBay.

Anonymous said...

I have been hearing more and more about the cost of precious metals going up, and I am glad I chose to keep a coin collection filled with silver. Maybe it will really be worth something someday.

Anonymous said...

it will definately be worth something one day... i think the rising cost of metals is the main reason the banks are pushing electronic payment systems!!! They are more convenient anyway. You can't feed quarters into your computer when playing poker

Anonymous said...

I think If I should have some of these to get rich.

gold coins said...

I do not have gold coin but i thinking purchase .i will purchase gold coins

Lady Gaga Bad Romance said...

it's a good hobby! I appreciate it!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8