Feb 21, 2008

holiday

i am planning for a holiday soon in june with my family. we are going for a week long holiday in hongkong. but i haven't start to source for accomdation yet. i am waiting for my friends who has been there to give me some good recommendation.

anyway, i was hoping to for this All Inclusive Cancun Vacations after the hongkong trip. i think i got to buck up and try to save more so that the trip will be on. anyway, i really have to source for the place where i want to go when in hongkong, what is good to eat, what to do there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hongkong. Thats really nice place to hang around. Hope you will enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

i think i got to buck up and try to save more so that the trip will be on. anyway, i really have to source for the place where i want to go when in hongkong, what is good to eat, what to do there.

Anonymous said...

Hongkong is a nice place to enjoy a holiday. If I have a opportunity to enjoy my holiday in Hongkong, I will be very glad.

Anonymous said...

Hong Kong sounds great. i have never been there. so make sure u update great photos that can attract me to go there too.

cheers~

Anonymous said...

I love hongkong. Thats really nice place to hang around.

Taylor Swift Albums said...

Have a nice holiday! i'm sure hongkong is awesome!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8