Feb 21, 2008

stupid RAM

my pc's ram died on me when i came back. it's all good in order when i went back and when i came back here, i on the pc and the beep sound came up. not sure why it suddenly become like that. so now i am currently using the old ram and the pc is running super slow. luckily i got a little patience waiting for it. if not, i surely will scream....

and luckily again, the ram is still under warranty. but i got to wait for 2 to 3 weeks. siao ehh.. so long right? but no choice lor..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. man........ I know how does it feel when an OK thing dies.. I have suffered with the experience.

Anonymous said...

oh man if the ram is low then wht happened I know so well. I suffered last couple of month for my low ram. now I got 1GB.

Lady Gaga Bad Romance said...

wish you success, anyway!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8