Jan 20, 2008

painful bump

yesterday evening when i was taking in the clothes, i accidentally bump into the steel clothes hanger. and it was super painful. and now, there is a little bump on my forehead. arrhh, i think the last time when i bumped my head is during when i was still in kindergarden. that time, i was around 6 years old and i was cycling with my cousin. i thought it was super exciting and thrilling to go down a slope into my house without slowing down. yeah, it's exciting enough until i can't control my bicycle and i can't brake in time so i just go straight into the drains and i flipped all over. the results are, i sprained my hand, scratched my knees and a big big bump on my forehead. and i couldn't stop crying then. hahaha..

that was the last time i bump my head until this evening. and it was so painful that tears immediately sprang out. arrgghhhh, i was so careless…

2 comments:

Fion said...

this is wat u mean "a real post" ar??
ahahahhaahha.....

Beatles Albums said...

great post! thanks for sharing stories of your life!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8