Jan 19, 2008

flowers for you?

i like receiving flowers but too bad nobody gives it to me. ahaha.. i will hint to kj about it. anyway, when i saw those flowers in FiftyFlower.com, i couldn't stop oohh ahhing about it. it was so beautiful. at this website, there are so many different types of flowers for wedding, any occasion, DIY brides, event planners and wedding coordinators.

if you order in bulk there, you sure can save more with it. there are wholesale calla lilies, roses, tulips and many many more. if you have friends who like to get any types of flowers, remember to go this site and the best thing is, they skip the wholesalers and retailers from the flower supply chain, which saves customers up to 75% on their flower cost.

6 comments:

send flowers bouquet said...

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I’ll come back to this blog for sure! I bookmarked this blog a while ago because of the useful content and I am never being disappointed

singapore florist said...

This is a really nice article. I am sure a lot of people will like it. Thanks!

linen pants said...

The musings of the author are great and have a lot of fun reading them

Body jewelry said...

This website is great. I am gonna put this in my bookmarks before I lose the link, I don’t think I’ll ever find my way back here again otherwise!

Team building events said...

This was really so very interesting and fun for me to read. I have enjoyed all of this great and helpful information. This is great.

Eminem said...

thanks a lot for this good advice and link! i'll certainly use it!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8