Apr 14, 2007

my dog in kulai went for a new hairstyle last 2 weeks. i was too lazyto post up the pictures until now. actually my mum dun wan him to go for the new hairstyle cos she thought he looks ugly n weird. but no choice, all his furs were all tangled up and its very hard to cut off bits by bits usings scissors. so after persuading my mum to let him shave off all his hairs, my sis together with bobby went to the pet shop. and since he was scheduled to shave his fur in the afternoon, my sis just put him there and later on they went for the hair cutting ceremony.. LOL. and he sat through the shaving obediently.. whereas, if my mum try to trim his hair, he will wiggle here, wiggle there.

in the midst of hair shaving....

and when i saw the pics my sis mms me, arrgghhhh.. i was like ..OMG.. what's tat thing? and one more thing, the staff at the pet shop told my mum n sis not to laugh at him or even say him ugly ahh cos he will know one and he will be miserable, then he won't eat or drink ooo.. LOL. anyway, here's the result,

"
"
"
"
"
"
dun laugh ah..
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"


i show u all the before and after look..

big difference, rite? hehehe..

so skinny now.. i couldn't help lauging when i saw this pictures...sorry!!


p/s : sorry for the photos quality.. it's taken with a hp camera..

4 comments:

jazzmint said...

kakakaka...botak liao poor thing, but hot weather good lah botak

venusmaria said...

hahaha.. yeah good for him since he looks sooo dirty and messy too.

Sasha Tan said...

Hahaha look like my chacha after shaved!

LHS said...

hi,
you no need to resubmit your blog..just wait for approval from PPP, mine one took 5 days to get their approval. The "X" just wait, you can get the "tick" automatically. Mine one also took few days..don't worry!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8