Apr 29, 2007

bad luck...

aaarrghhhhhh.... i was soooo pissed off. i just sat sown in front of my pc. then i logged into ppp. when i logged into the opportunities page, i saw wahhh.. there is about 6 opportunities for me to grab. i was so happy so i start by clicking on a $10 opportunity. but it told me that opportunity has already been taken. no luck, so off i go on the click on another $10 opportunity. but no luck again.. i was already kinda feeling very down already. then i click on the $7 opportunity AND it tell me again it was taken. wasn't i soooo bad luck? then i click on the $5 opprtunity. yeahh yeahh... i got it, i got it. so i go fast fast do the post and submit hoping to grab another one. but heck, no more opportunities by the time i went back. so i have to make do with 1 post for now.. but i was wondering why the opportunities are there when it was taken? for me to get jealous or what????

11 comments:

Sweetpea said...

it sometimes help to refresh the page as i realise the red 'ops have been taken' lines stays there eventhough you take on a new op. misleading i know but worth the try :)

venusmaria said...

yeah, i do refresh the page every few mins now and then as not to miss any chances.. thanks for your advice..

LHS said...

that's normal la...it always happens to me too...as 1 opp can hold 1 hour, maybe this second it said no more, the next second you will have chance to grab it back..take it easy..

so far i never have chance to grab any opps on Sunday..so i would use Sunday to do other posts from other Sponsor...

venusmaria said...

hhmmm... hope tat more opportunity will come by for low page rank blogger like me. and hope get a lot too..:)

Anonymous said...

now u know how I feel also..

Sweetpea said...

hey i've added you in my link too, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I am so interested in Paid Per Post. How are you able to get that opportunity? Sorry about the bad luck.

Anonymous said...

That is ridiculous! They shouldn't be there at all if you can't take advantage.

venusmaria said...

nicole : yeah, we all have the same dark feeling.. :)

sweetpea : thanks for adding me..

cade : jus go and register in PPP. click on the badge on my sidebar and you can go from there..it's nice.

court : haha.. yeah maybe i m too slow or wat. no choice..

Hoon by TPH said...

Khee, I have got a ban ...so limited opps..at the moment I see 1 opp and it is only for UK and Aus.

I am waitiong for PPP to updated my ranking..I have PR3 nowlah..I think I will have more opps later.

venusmaria said...

vedis : even though u say urs is just a new blog but u already got PR4. mine already 1 year plus still at 0. miss out soo much..

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8