May 12, 2008

down...

four out of the five members in my family are sick, including me. the other 3 are kj, mil & bil. arrghh.. 1st time almost all down. me feel like vomiting since i woke up and bloated the whole day until now. wan to vomit everything out but not able to. the dunno what food or water kept just came up to my throat and goes down. i wish it will straight i could throw everything out and i am sure i will feel better. and i am hungry but unable to stomach down anything. so forced myself to take a few spoonful of rice with soup. kj & my bil are down with fever while my mil vomited. at least she vomited becos after vomiting, it will feel more better. kj already slept and i think i am going to sleep soon but ahh, it is only 7.45pm. how to sleep?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is too early. I think you can pass your time by watching Movie or listing song or what you like. Thanks for your post.

Anonymous said...

Here well arranged and varied posts appear again and again. I look gladly here past. Many greetings from the center of Germany!

Anonymous said...

nice post really liked it

shed said...

will seem better. and i am famished but incapable to stomach down anything. so compelled myself to take a couple of spoonful of rice with soup. kj & my bil are down with high warmth while my mil vomited. not less than she vomited becos after vomiting, it will seem more better. kj currently dozed and i believe i am going to doze shortly but ahh, it is only 7.45pm. how to sleep?

Anna Marie said...

When we are not feeling well it is really normal that we loose our appetite. We also feel more weak but sometimes, it is a must to eat something to regain strength and also keep in my mind that you will be fine because psychological state also matters.

Anna Marie

Blog: trampoline avec filet 

Lady Gaga Bad Romance said...

Thanks for your interesting blogposts! Keep up sharing you life experience!

PKMAS.COM AGEN POKER | AGEN DOMINO | BANDAR DOMINO | JUDI POKER ONLINE | BANDARQ said...

Your Blog is very SEO Optimazation (y) Good

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8