Mar 24, 2008

a wedding shop

i have a few friends getting married this year and i have a hard time thinking what to give them as present. i need these presents to be special as well as elegant. and i think my friends too, have a hard time thinking what to give their guests as wedding favour. and my friends has been pestering me to give them some unique wedding favor ideas. i have a hard time thinking ideas for them since they need it to be special and as well as unique. i am going to surf the net now to see whether there are any new ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can suggest to give them household items since they are gettng married and building a family, household items like irons, cutleries would be useful.

Best for Wedding said...

Aww! That is soo cute. I came to your site researching for my upcoming wedding. I can add this as an option to my wedding ideas list :D

Thanks!

Beatles Albums said...

i'm sure you'll look like gorgeous at the wedding!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8