Mar 25, 2008

happy belated anniversary

oppss.. i have forgotten that 18th of march is my blog's 2nd anniversary. i stated to go through my old posts when i suddenly saw that my first post was on the 18th of march 2006. woww, time flew so fast and it has been two years since i started blogging.

i know that my blog is already upside down with all those crappy and paid posts. but bear with it lar, ok? thanks, yeah.. although it has been filled with a lot pf paid posts, i am glad that becos of those paid posts, i really make some extra income. and to say that it is a lot, it is not. but to say that is is not much, it is not too. but at least it helps.. haha..

anyway, happy belated 2nd anniversary to venusmaria.blogspot.com!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated 2nd anniversary too. keep on blogging ok. wish you all the good luck!

Young Jeezy Albums said...

my congrat! keep up nice job!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8