Feb 29, 2008

RAM again

it has been almost 2 weeks and i haven got back my stupid RAM. and i am already getting tired with the super slow pc. arrrgghhhhhhhhhh.... i called up to the pc store and they told me still in progress. i told them, yeah u need to take some time then what about me? then you know what they answer me?? %#^&^*& "why not you buy another one so that you can use it now?" awwww..... why should i buy another one since the one at them still under warranty? what am i going to do with 2 RAMs when i got the other back? arrhhh... sometimes i wonder what the people are thinking...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Wish you a better luck for the next time.

Jay Z Albums said...

you are right! Good luck! keep up blogging!

Jay Z Albums said...

you are right! Good luck! keep up blogging!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8