Oct 9, 2007

I am back..

nope, i din go anywhere, is just that i am out of things to write the last few days. nothing special happens and hence, no updates. just some nonsense interim posts.

and i am now back with the black and purple bruise of the year. muahahahaha.. i get easily bruised since i was small so there was nothing to worry about. most of it were caused by me knocking to this or that. so this time, i clumsily knocked on the gate and i got the "purplest" bruise on my upper arm. and it hurts. like hell too. and that kj took pleasure in poking it when i wasn't looking. and from afar, it look as though i have a dunno what shape tattoo. and that's not all, i got another on my knee too. but this one, i m not sure how i got it. it just appeared out of nowhere when i woke up one morning. i took some pics to show you all and since this is the bruise of the year, i mus take it down for remembrance. muahahahhaha..



and this is my remedy....


the before and after egg.. haha

and on another note, i went to the bank this morning. so when i got there, it was the same as usual, circling around the place looking for a car park. and after a few circles, i finally managed to get a nice parking space behind the bank. so i went in and do my things and after about half and hour later, i done my things and started to walk towards my car. and suddenly, when i was halfway, i was like "oh shit, where did i parked my car?" i went along the front carpark and started to search for my car and then to the back and look right and look left. cannot see my car, i started to get a bit nervous cos THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME!!!!! most of the time when i go out with either my families or friends, i am the one who will remember where we parked the car. so i just walked on and on and searched some more and at last, i saw my car -__- . how leh? i am still quite young lehhh..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks painful! I hope it will be OK soon!

Fion said...

so clumsy de oorr u..
and later u got children liao den u said,"eh? which 1 is my daughter/son hur?? aiya..nvm la...simply take 1 la."
muahahahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!

Fion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm sue it they hurt a lot. Must be very careful next time not to bump on any hard objects. Good thing I am not like you, coz if I do, I'm sure I have bruises everyday. I am very clumsy eh.. ^_^

jazzmint said...

wow that bruise is certainly very purple!!!

Suzie said...

aiyoh.....! that bruise looked really nasty... careful next time..

Anonymous said...

I get bruised very easily too but trust me.. your bruise is the king of bruises la.. :D

Thanks for dropping by....

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8