Sep 21, 2007

stupid me..

this morning i went out to do some errands. i need to do some checking on kj's phone bill cos the CELCOM ppl call me a few days before and ask about some outstanding amount. they told me that i need to go to CELCOM to do some verification. so off i go this morning. but i went to TMNET instead and i got number 2045. they are then currently serving number 2024. so i was thinking, wahh so many ppl, might as well go to the bank first. so off i went to the bank then back to TMNET again. but when i saw that only a few numbers were served, i decided to go to the post office and come back again. BUT when i got back to TMNET, they are already serving number 2049. i was like @#$%$^%$^$%^. the whole episode took me about an hour already. so, i got a new number, 2058. this time round it was quite fast. only waited for about 10 minutes then its my turn. so i happily went to the service counter and show them the bill. BUT, ARRGHHHHHHH.... the customer service officer told me this "miss, you got to go to CELCOM for this!"*slap head* i was like WTH.. i was sooooooo stupid.. already say want to go CELCOM but still go TMNET. ..cilakak lar... so off i went to CELCOM which was just opposite TMNET and i got everything settled within 5 minutes. stupid me, wasted more than an hour for nothing.. think i am getting old...

14 comments:

LHS said...

not old la..sometimes this also happened to me :)

My Rantings said...

I hate to go to TMnet, so I tend to procrastinate my visit until I think they're going to disconnect my line, then I'd go! :D I was also at Celcom yesterday. I paid thru the machine. Too bad didn't bump into you. :)

venusmaria said...

huisia : haha.. very wasted the time hor..

dancing queen : yeah, i hate going to all these places. and btw, i haven saw ur photo yet ah.. so if i were to bump into u, i sure wont know is u. but if u ever saw me n regconize me, be sure to call me, yeah!! :-)

My Rantings said...

Hehe...what's your email add? Mine is dancingqueen67@hotmail.com. Hopefully we can MSN! :)

venusmaria said...

dancing queen : sure, no problem. i added u..

Anonymous said...

ssttuuppiidd

Fion said...

sooooo stupidddddddd

venusmaria said...

mama & fion : u two hor, dun say me stupid ahh.. i think u also done before especially, mama.. haha

Johnny Ong said...

at times, its like that. the brain not working hand in hand with yr legs...hehe

Anonymous said...

I dread going to the cell phone company. They are always busy and you have to wait forever.

Sweetpea said...

i wuz here :) no updates one? busy busy ker?

venusmaria said...

johnny ong : yeah.. haha, all kelam kabut..

barry : yeah, hate those waiting everytime and there are super slow too..

sweetpea : yoo, hii, not very busy , is just plain lazy.. :-P

Sasha Tan said...

jialat thats why i hate to go to the bank, the post office, to pay bill line up..sianzzz

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog. I´m here for the second time and find every day new interesting details.

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8