Aug 14, 2007

Finally

i finally finished my reports today.. pheewww, after a week long reports rushing, i finally finished doing it. although it is some simple account, but for me, it's really a big headache for someone who never do any accounts before. till now i am still confusing myself with those debits and credits. bleehhh.. hate doing accounts, making my head really big.

so tomorrow, i can rest and relax a bit and continue on with my movies marathon. bought really a lot of dvds which i haven't watched it yet except for those i watched last sunday which i wrote about it here.

anyway, i just booked my tickets back to johor again.. muahahaha. going back in end of Oct. so that's still like about 2 months plus. but this time round, will be going back for only 12 days. the boss asked us not to go back too long. yeah, yeah... and oh yeah, the mil will be here again in 2 weeks time.. muahahahaha again *wink wink*. ok.. i am having a headache now after facing the pc since morning and those figures. i am going to sleep earlier tonight and rest... goodnite!!

11 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

if u ask me to do account means u ask me to suicide also

Simple American said...

Hope you get a good rest. Accounting is a headache for sure. I'm a CPA, so I know what a headache it is. Argh!

Enjoy your movies. And your trip to Johor.

venusmaria said...

sasha : i feel like going to suicide too when u couldn't balance it.. hate it..

simple american : hi, thanks for dropping by. i so envious those who are good in their accounts. no worries... sigh..

Sweetpea said...

you're tagged!

http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/08/eight-more-random-things-about-me.html

Anonymous said...

yea, I have never been a big fan of the debit credit business

LHS said...

account, oh gosh..i almost forgotten what is debit and what is credit though i hold the diploma in LCCI. :)

venusmaria said...

sweetpea : ok, will do it asap!!

mortgage & huisia : yeahlor.. so confusing to me. bleekkkk..

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is a good post. This is the stuff I was actually looking for.

I have a question though – Frequent number of times I have got a warning as “spam” when I try bookmarking on sites like dig.com or muti.com.

I don’t have any spam pages or websites.

Any idea why do I meet with all these?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is a good post. This is the stuff I was actually looking for.

I have a question though – Frequent number of times I have got a warning as “spam” when I try bookmarking on sites like dig.com or muti.com.

I don’t have any spam pages or websites.

Any idea why do I meet with all these?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This stuff gives the real information one needs. One can feel like reaching the destination.

I have a query though – Usual sites like dig.com and muti.com declare “spam” when I try bookmarking there.

I don’t have any spam pages or websites.

Can you help me regarding this matter?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

very interessing article. thanks for sharing

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8