Mar 25, 2008

credit cards

it is very easy to get into debts nowadays with all those easy to apply for credit cards. if you do not plan carefully and just use it as you like, debts will soon be knocking on your door. nowadays, there are a lot of interest free credit cards for you to apply. if you pay promptly accordingly to the terms, there will be no interest charged. at carguide.co.uk, you can now look for the best deal to suit you financially. a lot of banks now offers balance transfer where you can transfer your old credit balance to your new credit card which would have much lower interest rate, so that you can save more money. you can even apply for an Online Credit Card, which saves you the trouble of going to the bank itself.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Credit card which saves me the trouble of going to the bank itself.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I paid off our credit cards about a year ago and are loving it! Now I avoid using credit cards and pay with cash.

Anonymous said...

Credit cards are dangerous if you've got no control of your spending. I've had a friend whose friend ended up in debts because of the credit card.

Anonymous said...

Credit cards are like a boon and also disaster. If we plan and move with these cards, its a benefit. But if we spend it without thinking it'll lead into debts. As now Online Credit Cards are available, its easy to purchase and also saves time from going to the bank.

Anonymous said...

credit cards spoilt us ! its very dangerous .. urm , its good to encourage 'em not to use .

Anonymous said...

I'm down to just the one credit card now.

It's all you really need.

http://bookierant.com

Anonymous said...

I think the only way credit cards are a problem is if you habitually spend money you don't have

Anonymous said...

i hate credit cards... always makes me think I have more money than i really do ;(
~Mike

Anonymous said...

Credit cards are very dangerous and can leave you debts if you dont plan your purchases properly and pay them on time.Because once you dont pay on time thats it they levy heavy interests on you.

Michael said...

I'm going to see if I can find a no-interest credit card!! I have about a $500 dollar balance right now , its not much but I still would love to transfer that balance to a free card!!

wish me luck.

Great read!

Thanks

Anonymous said...

if it werent for the necessity of having a good credit score, i would shred all of my credit cards... so hard to manage money with all of them :/
~Jessica

Limo Hire said...

Thanks for the information about the credit cards.It's really very valuable info.Thanks a lot.Keep posting.

Eminem said...

As for me i can't imagine my life without a credit card! it's a great invention!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8