Dec 18, 2007

bad luck, bad luck...

well, it is almost the end of the year but yesterday i experienced my worst unlucky day of the whole year. so, for the coming next few days towards the end of 2007, hopefully everything will go smoothly. so what happend to me yesterday?


  • 10 am - was boiling some soup and was handling some hot water. then my clumsy hand gave way and the whole bowl of hot water slipped from my hand and i got SCALDED. it's super hurt and i quickly put my hand under the water to ease the pain. luckily, it was still ok but the skin still hurt on and off.

  • 4 pm - was taking both of my dogs for an evening walk. the road was clear and there's nobody at all on the road, not even a car. so i was walking happily on the road and suddenly, BANG!! before i knew it, i was laying on the road. $%*$*%*(^*&^).. nope i was not run down by a car but run down by my DOG. the stupid dog dunno what's wrong with him. the road so big he dun wan walk and he bangs into me, and making me land on my bum and scratched my hand and knees and feet. IT IS SUPER PAINFUL, i tell you, especially my bum.. then my dog also tumbled foward but i think he got scared and ran straight home, while i am still nursing my scratches and bum. luckily nobody around see me fell down. arrgghhh... can you imagine how strong the golden is? can even knock down a person who is walking.. ciishhh..

  • 6 pm - was cooking in the kitchen and there was a bit pot of water on the table beside the stove. then dunno why, my hand go and accidentally knocked the pot of water and of course, it was such a mess with all the water spilling everywhere. arrghhhhhh...

  • 6.30 pm - was frying eggs for dinner. so, i was cracking the eggs into the pan to fry the eggs. then when i cracked one of the eggs on the pan, the whole egg suddenly cracked and egg white and yolk spilled on the stove. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... another messy job.

luckily after that everything went smoothly and no more unluckily things happened (touchwood).. and i got lucky this morning cos i bought something online from US and i have been tracking my parcel since 13th Dec. and finally it arrived in miri and it is now on the way to be delivered to me today.. yayy..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May tomorrow a brand new day for you:)

Anonymous said...

With all the bad luck you had today I think you are good for at least the next month! Burns are the worst, they seem to randomly start hurting for no reason. Try putting aloe vera on the burn that can help with the pain.

Young Jeezy Albums said...

good luck for you!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8