Nov 12, 2007

Pictures

i forgot to post pictures of my dog enjoying their bath at my previous post, so here are some. enjoy!!



i absolutely hate it when they play in the longkang cos it is super dirty and i really have a hard time scrubbing the dirt off and it's super smelly too...

oppsss, argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh not sure what's wrong with my camera's cable. i can't seem to connect it after transferring these pics. WHAT'S WROOOOONG??????
so only four photos for you all to enjoy it first. siann, can't upload how my shih tzu love his bath. anyway, next time..

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

wahh...mandi oredi masuk longkang LOL..

Anonymous said...

Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!



Also visit my blog post :: free music downloads

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8