Nov 15, 2007

Personalized Photo Gifts

wow, i just came across a nice website where you can do your get your own Personalized Gift. you can turn your digital photos into some amazing work of arts. now, doesn't it sound cool? sometimes, we do take tons and tons of photos but what we normally do is just store inside our pc and seldom look at it. with this VisionBedding.com, you can now have your favourite picture dyed into a blanket, bedding and pillow cases with super high-quality custom photo product.


if you are running out of idea on gifts, this is really a great idea. imagine their suprise when they see their own photos printed on the blankets, bedding or pillow cases. and this is also such a practical idea of gifts, where you can use it everyday and there is also a touch of sentimental value. they can go to bed at night and wake up in the morning wrapped in the comfort of happy memories and loving friends or family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to hop over and check that out. I have no clue hant to get for the grandparents this holiday season and photo gift of the grandkids may do the trick. Thanks for the idea.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, go for it. It would make a nice present. I might buy this for my aunty this christmas.

Rami

Anonymous said...

That would make a great gift for anyone!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea Lisa. I agree it may be a big hit with the oldies this christmas. Of course that group are easy to buy for, but this seemsa near perfect gift. No real chance of them not liking it.

Regards Andy

Unknown said...

Some years ago… maybe 6 years even… I booked a company by the name or “Smorty” to help me with my website (visionbedding.com) search engine rankings. They did this by hiring bloggers like you, to write articles about my site.

All went well for some time… till Google decided this practice was bad, and my site got hit with a bad links penalty.

I would be most grateful if you could either remove the link from your site to
mine which appears here ( http://venusmaria.blogspot.ro/2007/11/personalized-photo-gifts.html ) or at the very least, make it a rel=”nofollow” link which will let Google know it’s a sponsored link.

Either way, if you could let me know the outcome that would be super.

Thanks in advance
Justin Poile
VisionBedding.com

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8