Nov 2, 2007

Japanese Dinner

bought my parents for dinner at a japanese restaurant near our house. actually this restaurant opened quite a long time ago and we haven't got any chance to try it out until today. ordered some bento set and tempura for my dad, sis and myself while my mum choose not to eat anything because she don't dare to eat japanese food. what a waste, isn't it?

overall, the environment is not bad and the food is ok too. can't expect too much, yeah...

now you see it....

now you don't....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds and looks good. i mean the meal..haha!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

Have a look at my web blog: free music downloads

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8