Sep 15, 2007

Tag : My Birthdate in history

got this easy tag from huisia about my birthdate.

  • Go to Wikipedia.
  • Type in your birthday and search your birthdate : April 15
  • From the results, list down 3 events, 2 births and 1 holiday.

Events :

  1. 1865 - Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by John Wilkes Booth.
  2. 1989 - Upon Hu Yaobang's death, the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 begin in the People's Republic of China.
  3. 2002 - An Air China Boeing 767-200, flight CA129 crashes into hillside during heavy rain and fog near Busan, South Korea, killing 128.

Births :

  1. 1452 - Leonardo da Vinci, Italian Renaissance Roman Catholic polymath (d. 1519)
  2. 1966 - Samantha Fox, English singer

Holiday :

  1. Roman Empire — the Fordicia was celebrated in honor of Terra.

These are the people who have participated so far:

Mommyness is Happyness

This is a Miracle

Life’s Prisms

Rooms of my Heart

Life’s a Rollercoaster

Keeyit’s Wonderful Life

Lingzie’s Tummy Treats

Lilian Chan’s 5xmom

Adrian’s void sky

Sasha's Tags & Such

Lemonjude's Memoirs.:*CRoSs mY hEARt*:.

Bubba Stuff

Something about Lai

Down Memory Lanes


Done!! not going to pass the baton.

7 comments:

jazzmint said...

oo u 15th april, my hubby is 10th haha

Sasha Tan said...

same date as leornado da vincci wo..

Anonymous said...

Wow, same date of Lincoln's assassination! Interesting day to be born :)

Anonymous said...

hey there khaikee! ;) that's a pretty interesting tag. never seen it before! i'm sick too! :( get well soon yea! or r u well already? hehe.

My Rantings said...

Hi Khai Khee,
Just dropping by to say I've found your blog. Will catch up on it! :)

venusmaria said...

jazzmint, sasha & daverh : i like my birthdate very much.. haha..

jane : hope u get well soon & yeah, i m ok now.. thanks!!

dancing queen : thanks for dropping by!!

Anonymous said...

After reading your post, I go to wikipedia to find out also about my birthday. By the way, my flower horn is named "khakee" by my 2 year-old son. Sounds like!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8