Nov 9, 2007

SICK!!

reason of lack of posts is SICK!! out of the total 5 people in this house, 4 of us fall sick continuosly. i myself got fever, runny nose, COUGH and diarrhoea since last friday. slept a lot the last few days. today was much much better but i got that stupid irritating cough which will only come at night, which makes me unable to sleep at night. arrghhh.... tried everything, eat doctor's medicine, chinese herbal medicine, lemon plus honey but there seems no use at all.

i think there's one or two tags waiting for me to do and i will do it asap!! but that's all for today first. wanna rest!!

5 comments:

Suzie said...

hi dear. hope you'll get well soon ok. for your cough try this remedy. it works for me all the time. 2 thumbs size of crushed old ginger. boil in about 500 ml of water under a VERY slow fire. once you've got the water down to 400 ml left, take it down, squeeze some lemon & honey to taste. pour them in a hot flask & try & sip it slowly thruout the day. great to have it a cup b4 you go to bed. remember to take it warm. take care my dear...

Anonymous said...

take care... me and yau also fell sick recently.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I get ill I get left with one of those horrible tickly coughs which as you say only come out at night!!! drives me insane!
Hope yours goes soon.

Anonymous said...

get well soon

venusmaria said...

thanks everyone for the wishes!!..

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8