Aug 14, 2007

I am Back

yeah, i am back.. safe and sound (haha), but poorer (sigh).. AND FATTER (sobs). safe and sound = everything so far so good, poorer = spend so much on shopping, like never shopped before hehe, fatter = ate really a lot lor, super delicious food which can never be found in miri. so, now it's the time to get everything back to normal and "shape" before going back again during end of Oct. muahahahaha, another 2 months plus to go. have not post something for a week except a few paid post :P, because has been reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and just finished it yeaterday night. so, how is it? go over here if you want to know more.. hehe..

so what did i do over the last 2 weeks? basically it's eat, sleep, eat, yam cha, sleep.. enjoyed it very very much. and ohya, free from housework. hehe.. i tell you, i really dislike doing housework lor. i mostly stay at home and accompany my family especially my mum since i only got to go back for like 3 times a year. that's so little hor? anyway, i promised to post some pictures when i come back. so here are some of them.. (sorry, no singapore zoo's pics cos i forgot to save it from my mom's notebook)



at chinatown, singapore, enjoying supper.. super nice the foods.. yummy and the 3rd pic is my best friend who is going to get married to US.. *sob sob*


oh yeah, did i ever tell you guys that kj's dog back at mil's house errmm.. hehe.. went next door to the neighbour's house and raped their dog? haha.. poor girl, i think she couldn't run away cos she was being tied up. ermm, come to think of it, maybe she like it also, yeah.. haha i shouldn't blame mil's dog. anyway, to cut the story short and fast foward 3 mths later, here's the result..


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






muahahahha... total should be 8 puppies, but my mil just took 6 puppies home and gave away 2 to her friends. she say should be responsible mah, since she's the "grandma" hehe. so, there's total 6 dogs at her house. she is still considering whether to take all or give away another 2 to her friends.. my fil already shake his head when he heard that she is going to keep all.. haha. btw, that's the father of the puppies in the last picture. but weird thing is, he seems not wanting to have anything to do with his kids, eh.. when the puppies go near him, he fast fast run away and won't even go near them. i told kj maybe he thinking, "one night stand only.. how come so many things come together wor", so, he's not taking any responsibility towards them...


next up is my dog at kulai. so this dog has become more mischevious.. terrible, man!! i dunno how to describe in words already lar, one word lor, hyperactive. but then, he's so fun to play with. pictures again..




these 1st two pics very nice and obedient,


this 2nd pic, call him over and he won't budge, cos we were going out,



these last 2 pics, SEE?? when we came bck, we saw the mess.. duhhh


i mentioned that i missed my hometown's food very much right? so i took these pics of my favourite food WHICH i ate for 4 consecutive days. hahaha.. it sooo nice, especially the minced meat. i ask the boss to add more minced meat for me. normally it's just a tiny bit only.. and i tell you again, it's super super yummy delicious. come look for me, i take you to eat it...


drooling now, thinking of it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those puppies are sooooo cute!

LHS said...

you make me so hungry now :)

Suzie said...

the puppies are sooooo cuuute...
i wish your mil can give me one...

venusmaria said...

jeremy & suzie : yeah.. it's cute n naughty too... haha

huisia : i m hungry looking at it too..

Sweetpea said...

oooo.. cute puppies! and your dog, very cheeky, kakakaa...piak piak his bumbum

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is a good post. This is the stuff I was actually looking for.

I have a question though – Frequent number of times I have got a warning as “spam” when I try bookmarking on sites like dig.com or muti.com.

I don’t have any spam pages or websites.

Any idea why do I meet with all these?

Thanks."

Anonymous said...

You finished The Deathly Hallows? How was it? I bought the last three Harry Potter books for a friend of mine, but he is still on book five, so I don't think he'll be finishing the 7th book anytime soon...

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8