Jun 25, 2007

No Voice..

yeah, i have lost about 80% of my voice since saturday. no cough, no sore throat, nothing, just lost my voice without any reason. but today, i started to cough a tiny bit and i hate those itchy itchy feeling in my throat which caused me the need to really cough it out hard. and this is the 1st time i experience coughing since i moved here to miri. i am scared of what happened to me about 2 years ago where i got the most terrible cough which i experience in my whole life.

tat was a sure an unforgetable cough indeed. got the cough bug for 2 months and worst is tat it actually the bug was most active at night. haizz, lost my voice for 3 times the whole 2 months. and there's no medicine which can cure it, be it western or those chinese medicine. coughed until cannot sleep at night and the next day i still need to work. so everyday like no mood to work and feel like sleeping everyday. so hopefully this time will be ok soon..me

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

get well soon..me oso down with sore throat :(

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

LHS said...

hope you get well soon
maybe can try bird nest.

Suzie said...

hope you'll feel better my dear. just drink loads of water. that will be the best medcine ;)

Anonymous said...

I have a medicine with me what ever it be it will let you out from all health problems...but the only drawback with it is it will stop the heartbeat..but I'm sure that it will cure everything...
Just kidding...;-)
Get Well Soon My Dear!!!!

venusmaria said...

thanks everybody for your concern, yeah!!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8