Jun 13, 2007

I got my VMI card

finally, after about 2 weeks of waiting, i got my VMI card this morning. actually it should have arrived last week, but i think due to so many public holidays last week, it was delayed. but nevermind, as long as i got it, i was happy.

i activated my card before i got it. so i fast fast go and try to transfer some of the money inside PayPal to my card. luckily, everything was ok when i clicked submit. but have to wait for about 3-4 days for the transaction to be completed and comfirmed. hopefully, everything will go smoothly. dun let me get an email telling me that my account was limited or wat, pls.


my VMI card.. hehe

1 comments:

chooi peng said...

congrats ya... remember dont transfer too much in one go, later like me kena limited access

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8