May 12, 2007

sleeeeepyy..

i am dead tired right now. yesterday, i slept at around 12 midnight and this morning i woke up at 6.30am. why so early, you all sure ask? cos KJ is going to work and i am accompaying him for breakfast. so only 6 1/2 hours of sleep. not enough for me. usually, i needed about 8 hours of sleep, then the whole day i'll be bright and full of energy. i slept at about 10 something most of the time. but now, money seems to weight a bit bit more, lol. i found out that those ppp opps normally pops out at about 10 something. so, see lar, how can i sleep when there's something calling out to me?

and one more thing, i am not sure what's happening last night. there seems sooo many opps to grab. this is the 1st time i see those opps popped out so fast. geee, it's so nice to see all that. BUT, the stupid me yesterday clicked on an opps that cos $17. so i read and read and read then i fast fast go and do. so after i do i fast fast want to submit. but guess what? *grins sheepishly*, i forgot to click on the "Take Opportunity". arrggh, i feel so stupid after typing out the whole post nicely and cannot submit. ehh, its $17 ah. heart pain, heart pain. so now the stupid post sleeps in my drafts.

7 comments:

LHS said...

alamak..sure heartache la!!

venusmaria said...

hui sia : haha, really ler. i heartache dunno how to describe already. stupid me ah..

Maria Papoila said...

Madeleine McCann, 4 years old,disappeared from The Ocean Club resort, Praia da Luz, Lagos, Portugal, in the evening of May 3, 2007. Police says that she was kidnapped by an english man.
Please, go to my blog to see her foto, and if possible, copy that to your blog.
There´s a reward, google it!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good luck with those opps!

Sasha Tan said...

its like dat la. PPP = More money= less sleep. hahah u want or not?

Anonymous said...

I understand your pain. I go to bed late because I work on my internet business, but now I am starting another business that requires me to get up at 7 am. Any thoughts on how to handle it?

venusmaria said...

jean : thanks, hope u too. :)

sasha : i wan, i wan. so i sleep less now. made it up during weekends.. haha.

cade : ahh, it's nice to earn $$ but must mind your health too. for me, i try to get more rest during the weekends. try not to do anything during the weekends and just relax. :)

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8