May 25, 2007

Raining

finally it rained. it's been a hot hot hot week. when i say hot here, it IS VERY HOT. even i was in the air conditioned room, i can still feel the hot air around me. although the rain was not heavy, at least it rained and there is thunder as well. i love the sound of thunder actually and i like rainy days. i am not sure why. ppl would say it's wet everywhere and very troublesome. but for me, i really like it when it rain especially at night when i snuggled up in my comforter, reading a book or watching dvds.

anyway, today i got my 1st ever auto-approved opps. wheeeeet, it's soo nice when your post is auto-approved. wrote the post in the morning and when i checked my mail in the evening, it was approved.

so, weekend is here. enjoy your weekend..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain is cool. It just started raining today here in Michigan for the first time in a while.....a very welcome sight.

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8