May 16, 2007

arrgghh..

i woke up early in the morning to try and grab some posts. but i am not sure what's happening to ppp. everytime i keep trying to take an opportunity, it looged me out. arrhhgg, it was so frustrating. no matter how many times i tried but it still stay the same. too bad because there is a few posts for me to do. i'm sooo unlucky. whenever there's no posts for me to do, then everything will be allright.

guess, i need to be more patience. i just went to their forums and it says they are updating something to their system will be ok soon. hope by the time when everythings ok, i will still managed to grab something...

1 comments:

LHS said...

my computer hung and "kong" by the time i sent my post, fortunately i still could grab back the opp after my pc restarted!

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8