Apr 26, 2007

I Am Free

my mil will be here tomorrow. hahaha, i think i will be the happiest. why eh? (call me a lazy bum, if u like but that's me) i don't have to go to the market and buy veges, i don't have to cook, i don't have to crack up my brain thinking what soup to boil tonight, i don't have to do put the laundry to wash, i don't have to bath the dogs, i don't have to feed the dogs (did i sound like a maid), and lastly, it's nice to have another woman in this house. i am now currently staying with 3 men. the father, big brother and the small brother. the small brother is my hubby lor. arrghhh, and u know what men are like. they just sit sown and eat then take the bowls to the basin then pat pat their bums then sit down watch tv. even my dad is like tat. haizzz, why mus it be like tat? what if our roles changed for one day? but i think by then the house will become like a typhoon just passed by....

3 comments:

LHS said...

first time i heard people like to see MIL coming lo...hahaha..good if you have a nice MIL..

venusmaria said...

lol, yeah i actually like having my mil around since i sometimes really cant "stand" the other 2 men. *wink wink*..and i m really luck lor, my mil's not bad and she's a nice lady..

Sweetpea said...

u are one rare DIL! my MIL was a nice lady too, too bad she passed on 3 months before Aidan was born

ss_blog_claim=bf8c8ce1b2fd8465d74673f0540b0af8